The Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Food Storage
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to locate a puppy bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some puppies devour too swiftly and may need a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. Here are some things to keep in mind when picking the best dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in countless colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of: They are usually equipped with a non-skid base to help dogs eat, they are incredibly long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Locate the Right Pet Dish
At Tail Waggins Dog Bakery in Georgetown, TX, we stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (512) 868-0047 to learn more!
Always a great experience 👍
I take my two dogs to give them a bath, the walk-in bath tubs are great and it makes it easy on me and them.
Best birthday cakes and goodies. We have 4 furbabies and continue to go back for all birthday/special occasion needs!
Great assortment of foods for dogs and cats!
Very friendly staff!
We love our pups groomer!
This will be our new pet store!
No more national chains for us!
These folks know their dogs. They educated me on switching my dogs to a cooked food diet. Their knowledge is helping through this process. My dogs are in heaven. Reasonable prices. Toys, treats, bakery, food. Shop local!
A blue ribbon surprise! Went in to get baked goods, had no idea they are a full service dog and cat shop! Quality made essentials and gifts! We got birthday party stuff! The baked goods are made by them, adorable and popular with the lucky dogs! Loved the warm welcoming and the buy local! We will be back and will tell all of our four legged friends know that Tail Waggins are right here in Georgetown!