The Very Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a puppy parent, you will certainly wish to find a dog bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some pets devour too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. Below are some things to keep in mind when deciding on the perfect dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in countless colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of: They are generally equipped with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the Right Dog Bowl
At Tail Waggins Dog Bakery in Georgetown, TX, we stock lots of dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (512) 868-0047 to find out more!
Always a great experience 👍
I take my two dogs to give them a bath, the walk-in bath tubs are great and it makes it easy on me and them.
Best birthday cakes and goodies. We have 4 furbabies and continue to go back for all birthday/special occasion needs!
Great assortment of foods for dogs and cats!
Very friendly staff!
We love our pups groomer!
This will be our new pet store!
No more national chains for us!
These folks know their dogs. They educated me on switching my dogs to a cooked food diet. Their knowledge is helping through this process. My dogs are in heaven. Reasonable prices. Toys, treats, bakery, food. Shop local!
A blue ribbon surprise! Went in to get baked goods, had no idea they are a full service dog and cat shop! Quality made essentials and gifts! We got birthday party stuff! The baked goods are made by them, adorable and popular with the lucky dogs! Loved the warm welcoming and the buy local! We will be back and will tell all of our four legged friends know that Tail Waggins are right here in Georgetown!