The Very Best Array of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Dog Bowls and Feeders
If you are a pet parent, you will unquestionably want to locate a puppy bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets devour too swiftly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. Below are some points to keep in mind when selecting the correct dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in countless colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include: They are normally outfitted with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are incredibly long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the Right Pet Dish
At Tail Waggins Dog Bakery in Georgetown, TX, we stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (512) 868-0047 for more information!
Always a great experience 👍
I take my two dogs to give them a bath, the walk-in bath tubs are great and it makes it easy on me and them.
Best birthday cakes and goodies. We have 4 furbabies and continue to go back for all birthday/special occasion needs!
Great assortment of foods for dogs and cats!
Very friendly staff!
We love our pups groomer!
This will be our new pet store!
No more national chains for us!
These folks know their dogs. They educated me on switching my dogs to a cooked food diet. Their knowledge is helping through this process. My dogs are in heaven. Reasonable prices. Toys, treats, bakery, food. Shop local!
A blue ribbon surprise! Went in to get baked goods, had no idea they are a full service dog and cat shop! Quality made essentials and gifts! We got birthday party stuff! The baked goods are made by them, adorable and popular with the lucky dogs! Loved the warm welcoming and the buy local! We will be back and will tell all of our four legged friends know that Tail Waggins are right here in Georgetown!