The Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Tail Waggins Dog Bakery in Georgetown, TX. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (512) 868-0047 to find out more!
Today was our first visit to Tail Waggins, and it definitely won't be our last! Our husky was desperately in need of a bath and deshedding treatment, and her normal groomers were booked out for at least the next week. We couldn't wait that long, so I decided to give Tail Waggins' DIY bath a try. Let me tell you - I've never had an easier time giving a dog a bath! The setup is excellent, the staff is friendly and incredibly helpful, and the prices are great! Our husky is normally pretty averse to baths, but after settling in for a few minutes, she calmed right down and had herself a grand ol' time. We'll definitely be returning in the future!
Great people and very comfortable space
Always a great experience 👍
I take my two dogs to give them a bath, the walk-in bath tubs are great and it makes it easy on me and them.
Best birthday cakes and goodies. We have 4 furbabies and continue to go back for all birthday/special occasion needs!
Great assortment of foods for dogs and cats!
Very friendly staff!
We love our pups groomer!
This will be our new pet store!
No more national chains for us!